The Helsinki International Boat Show is Northern Europe’s largest boating event, where everything about boats and life on the water is available, including information, presentations and performances, experiences, ideas, guidance, boat accessories and equipment.
Nearly 350 exhibitors will take part in the boat show, and their offerings will fill the entire Helsinki Exhibition & Convention Centre for ten days, from 8 to 17 February 2013.
Visitors came from all over Finland as well as from neighbouring countries such as Russia – especially the St Petersburg region – Sweden and the Baltic States.
Opening times and tickets:
Trade Day (for professionals only) Fri 8 Feb from 10:00 to 18:00
(For general public from 15:00)
Fri 8 Feb from 15:00 to 18:00 (tickets EUR 20 / person)
Sat-Sun 9-10 Feb from 10:00 to 18:00
Mon-Fri 11-15 Feb from 12:00 to 20:00
Sat 16 Feb from 10:00 to 18:00
Sun 17 Feb from 10:0 to 17:00
• Adults EUR 16 / person
• Children (7–15 years), pensioners, conscripts, students EUR 10 / person
• Group tickets (at least 10 persons) EUR 10 / person
• Family ticket (max. 2 adults and children under the age of 16) EUR 37
• Under 7-year-olds free of charge
• Under 12-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult.
Detailed information HERE
WELCOME TO THE HELSINKI BOAT SHOW VENE/BAT 2013 !