Helsinki International Boat Show - Vene 10 Båt
12-21 February 2010 Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre
Friday - TRADE DAY 12 February 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday 13 February 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday 14 February 10 am - 6 pm
Monday 15 February 11 am - 7 pm
Tuesday 16 February 11 am - 7 pm
Wednesday 17 February 11 am - 7 pm
Thursday 18 February 11 am - 9 pm
Friday 19 February 11 am - 7 pm
Saturday 20 February 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday 21 February 10 am - 5 pm
Children (7-15 years), pensioners, conscripts, students €9
Family ticket (2 adults + children under 16 years) €28
Groups (minimum of 10 persons) per person €9
Children under 7 years for free.
Children under 12 years only with an adult.
The tickets can be bought at the entrances in the Helsinki Fair Centre.
Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre is easy to reach:
* From the city centre trams number 7A, 7B and 9.
* By train only five minutes from city centre. All trains stop at the Pasila Station (300 m walk).
* The Airport is 13 kilometres away, and it takes 15 minutes by car. The ports are also nearby.
* Regional busses number 504, 505 and 509 from Espoo all stop here.
* There is a taxi rank in front of the main entrance.
MAIN BOATSHOW TOPICS:
yachts// crafts// boats
marine supplies// safety equipment// marine electronics
extreme sport// surf// diving clubs
maritime training// yachts rental
hobby and fishing supplies
motorcycles// off-road// ATV// scooters
active vacation// hiking// fitness
games and raffles// customer presentations
WELCOME TO THE 10-th INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW IN HELSINKI !